Sunday, August 26, 2007

So...I'm Here

I'm lying in bed on a Saturday night surrounded in half-opened boxes. I can't bring myself to unpack another one and I'm running out of space. I've only been up north for a week now and already my daily life is drastically different. No work, I sleep in everyday, and I haven't been out to a single bar.

I went to Orientation Thursday night. I was nervous to go it alone, but they had wine at the door so I was fine. Wine at school...ahh yes. I made a friend, Ami, who spent the night telling me how she lives with a woman who has a radio talk show. She's well-known in this area as a "sexpert" and is an author and phone sex operator on the side. I couldnt wait to google this woman and let me just say that the woman has a blog!! Google Virgie Tovar. You won't be let down. I promise.

5 comments:

The Mom (aka Auntie See) said...

The girls & I could hardly wait for your blogging to resume! Glad to hear you're settling in. So I Googled old Virgie, & as I scanned down the list of links, who do you think I found? Why our own "San Fran's New Gal" that's who. I think I'll enjoy your tales more; keep 'em coming!

xoxo

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I used to call Virgie 1 a month or so but after seeing her photos, It's a 3 times a week habit!

jen said...

i googled her and i wish i wasn't at work so i could fully induldge myself in the errotica...and why does ami live with her?

Heather said...

sleeping in...wine at school...and talking to sexperts! You were made for this town girl!