Thursday, August 16, 2007

Packing

I'm packing up my Redondo office today. It's very strange. My boss says to take "anything I think I might need." It feels more like stealing. And where do I really draw the line? Anything I forget I can just buy up in SF and fax them a bill to reimburse me.

For a girl who spent all of her free time as a child playing business, this is a dream come true. My mom says that instead of wanting toys, I used to ask for office supplies and filing cabinets. No, work isn't always fun, but the supplies are what get me through the day.

I.have.issues.

2 comments:

jen said...

I was not such an avid office-player when I was a child, however, I do share the utter joy and excitement when the office depot order comes in. When we got a new student, that's the one job I fought for - the privilage of ordering all the supplies. What power!!

Anonymous said...

I adore office supplies! I get truly excited when a new kind of Post-It comes out...like a new color or new shape. I'm.A.Freak.