Friday, August 10, 2007

Seven Days

In exactly one week, I'll be surrounded by boxes in San Francisco. One week. Yes, plans are still in effect even though my roommate and I still are apartmentless. I am very overwhelmed with this entire process and I have barely started to get things organized.

I'd much rather be having dinners & drinks with all of my friends instead of going through boxes and sorting things into piles. I dont want to call the moving company, or paint my china hutch, or cart remaining boxes up to Jen's garage. I'm not ready for this to be real yet.

On a happier note, mark this on your calendar: I've already booked my first flight home for a visit :) I get into LA at 3 on Sat, Sept 1st and I'm here until 11 am Tues, Sept 4th.

3 comments:

Carrie said...

I love your new pink blog! But not as much as I love you.

Exciting and frightening and anxiety-provoking and thrilling and indescribable. Isn't life beautiful?

You're in for a great ride. I'm very, very proud of you. As proud as I am of my big boy Zaya who can now repeat everything everyone says and will proudly tell you that his favorite person is Mickey Mouse.

JonasAxel said...

you are so brave! we are proud of you too! seattle is not that far either if you need someone :)

jen said...

to your average people moving boxes around my garage wouldn't be exciting. however, you and i managed to not only get an afternoon's worth of entertainment out of it, we also got a killer story for the evening from it. and by the by, ever since Phile (my neighboor) told me that he can see into my bedroom windown - the blinds have remained, and shall remain closed.