Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Grocery Store Gripe

So I don't know what it is about this town, but they just don't have any of the right groceries! For starters, Safeway was completely out of half gallons of milk. They didn't even have any in the back. How does that happen? They don't carry fat free versions of my muffins, nor do they carry small sugar free or fat free coffee creamers. To make matters worse, they don't have any fat free cheese on hand. Nor my weight watcher eclairs. It's like these people don't diet!

And the Target is just a joke when it comes to groceries. They don't have any freezer space so I can't get my Morningstar corndogs for half price. This has just got to change or I'm going to have to have my stuff shipped in from southern Cal.

3 comments:

JonasAxel said...

sweets: you just need to move a little further north, like say seattle, to find all the hippie grocery stores in a 10 mile radius that all carry those things.

come on and move on up to the land of half gallons of milk and sugar free creamers!

i'm trying to convince jen too :)
love you

jen said...

That is crazyness!! I guess you are left with no option but to by the full-fatty good eclairs, muffins and milk....you could stand to put on a few anyway....at least you're going to the grocery store... I haven't gone in like 2 months, not even kidding. We have nothing....my wifely skills have diminished catastrophically since we lived together.

Unknown said...

I suggest you learn to eat real food...