Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Plug In And Plug Up!

Saw the new place in person today. I LOVE IT. It is so much better in person. My bedroom is my favorite part. That and the winding staircase. Lots of "character" as Denise Lum would say. We signed the lease, paid the first months rent & security deposit and got the keys to 1901 Lincoln Way.

We were very sad to find out that The Dubliner doesnt open until late afternoon...that will have to change! It looks like our new favorite bar and we only have to stumble across the street to make it home after a long night :)

I'm definitely feeling better about the move and Ashley and I had a chance to drive around the neighborhood and find the closest grocery store.

There is one MAJOR issue...the nearest Target is in Daly City. That is NOT acceptable. We couldnt believe that there isnt a Target in San Francisco. So I'll be writing the city to do something about that...

2 comments:

jen said...

oh, i am SO happy you like your place. I am also so happy your place is so close to a place called the Dubliner...I know there are going to be fun times in your new character filled apartment, I can't wait to be a part of them!!

jen said...

Forgot this... i thought SF would be a great place to live, but w/ no target i would REALLY have to reconsider.