Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Weekend Perk-Up

So I was very not myself this weekend, but in a good way. Typically I can be found sleeping in til 11, lazing around watching shows all day (and well into the night), but not this weekend.

I had a 10:15 hair 'do appt so I actually manned up and went to the 8:30 AM WW meeting. Down 0.2! Hah! I was very happy seeing as I'd planned on a big fat gain. I had time to kill so I went to Sam's (only to ditch my cart halfway through when I realized it really was just like Costco and why pay the $35 membership fee when I can just tag-along with a friend to Costco??). Sorry Sam's employee that had to put away my mess. I was just too far in to turn back and restock my items with that shotty (shoddy?) cart wheel and all...

Then I was off to the salon...yadda yadda yadda...went to bed at a decent hour and was up at 8:30 the next morn. WHAAAT? Got up, got my laundry did, dusted, did dishes...I was unrecognizable. Went for an hour long walk with Denise along the Redondo strand and then did more housework off & on throughout the day to prepare for John Cody's visit this Wednesday.

I don't know who this girl is, but I hope she stays!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like my twin. Heehee... :o) Love you!