Friday, January 8, 2010

(Not-So-Much) Progress Report

I haven't read a thing. I haven't turned off the tv once this week by 10 pm. I haven't made it back to the gym. I did, however, successfully use up all leftovers from this week without having to throw away spoiled has-beens. So I guess 1 outta 3 is something.

Another positive is I have been tracking again (hadn't signed onto my WW account in probably 2-3 weeks)! And I am going to try out Saturday am meetings & see how things go. A good friend of mine, Vic, is rejoining and I think that'll be a huge help!!! Safety (and good influence!) in good numbers :)

Also...Mary is looking into joining a gym and I feel I'm THIS CLOSE to convincing her to join 24 Hour so we can workout together. Woohoooo!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Everything is better with a friend.

Well, maybe not EVERYTHING...but the things you mentioned certainly are!

I believe in you suga!!

Unknown said...

Just because I'm in another country does't mean I'm not going to find out that you're being unfaithful to 24 hour ;) just kidding!That is soooo excited that Mary might join, I would LOVE it if I came home to that great news. She should sign up with Ray, he's super nice and will give her a pass to try it out. Lets skype soon!!