Sunday, January 3, 2010

A New Year

2010 is officially here.

I wouldn't recognize it as I've been glued to my couch since Wednesday with the weirdest flu ever. Started in the throat department, moved its way down to the stomach Saturday, and now its just hitting the nose. A bit congested, but bored out of my mind.

I know I must be getting old as it didn't bother me one bit to spend New Years Eve on my couch, alone in my apartment. Our family friends were in town for the weekend, but I decided it was best to stay away and not spread the flu love to others.

I'm finding myself falling off the weight watchers wagon and while the scale isn't showing it yet I know I need to get it back under control. It being my diet.

At any rate I just watched one of my favorite movies, Julie & Julia, tonight and I found a renewed love of cooking & blogging. So here I am googling recipes and reading blogs.

Hello again, friends. Sorry I abandoned you all those months.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am SO glad you're back!

If it makes you feel any better I spent New Years Eve on the couch watching a movie marathon of "Back to the Future". (Personally would have preferred to watch "Julie & Julia".) But it was fun just the same.

Feel better soon!