Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Updates

I weighed in tonight and I'm up 0.2. I guess I'm not surprised - I'm surprised its not more of a weight gain because I've gone over my daily points everyday since Friday. Ah well. My goal for this coming week is to get on the exercise train.

So some new goody updates...

-Top Ramen has a new Low Fat option out there and it's only 4 pts for the ENTIRE package. I've tried the chicken & beef flavors - both are tasty. They also have 25% less sodium if you're concerned.

-I think I've already drooled over the peanut butter bliss 1 pt WW bars (they sell these at meeting sites) but tonight I tried the dark chocolate & raspberry combo and OH MY GOODNESS! I've always loved these flavors together but in a 1 point candy bar form?! So great.

Just a goofy side note...I was watching Barefoot Contessa before my meeting and she was serving up a mediterranean style dish. She kept pronouncing the word hummus as HOOmus. I figured I'd been mispronouncing it this entire time but I checked with Ami - from the native country - and she said The B.C. was definitely incorrect. Why wouldnt her show people correct her? How embarassing. Now I'm going to call it HOOmus just for fun :) Please join me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i will totally join you in saying HOOmas! I love it!! And I'm going to the store right now to get some goodies...and try those new Ramen Noodles!