Thursday, May 8, 2008

It's Official!

As if most of you didn't already know...I'm moving back to LA! I plan to stay thru my lease term which is mid-August. I just told the roomie yesterday and she was very supportive, which I expected. I also told Ami when I had her over for drinks & catch up chat last night. Everyone is really supporting me and it feels good.

I weighed in yesterday and I'm down 2 lbs! I stayed for the meeting and my leader is hillarious...a definite match for Darlene in Torrance. She talked about how slowly her weight came off and how she always found herself hating others who'd lose 5 lbs in a week. She said something like "whatever you do, don't hate yourself. Hate others! It's so much easier." I think I'll adopt that mantra :)

Another food find...

Ami brought over hummus last night from Traders and its called White Bean. It's only 1 pt for 2 Tbs and it is DIVINE. Go out and get some today. Sooo yummy.

1 comment:

jen said...

that hummus sounds wonderful! and i think you took the weight from me!! i gained a pound this week...agh!!! it's the first time in a while. now, i know i didn't eat perfect this past week, but i've done much much worse - and still lost. it's so unfair. so happy for you though!! and so so so happy that you'll be coming home to me!