Friday, May 16, 2008

My First Adult Purchase

I bought a couch today! It's the best one I've ever seen and I couldn't stop thinking about it when it was on sale a few weeks back. Then it went up $200 and I was kicking myself. So I checked today and it was back on sale for Memorial Day and I got an additional 10% off.

http://www1.macys.com/catalog/product/index.ognc?ID=251414&CategoryID=35377&LinkType=SiteAd&LinkLoc=29391&AdID=46148


The link is for the entire collection but scroll down to Corona Sofa. I bought it in "hampton pear." Note the vintage looking legs too! I'm obsessed. It's on backorder, which gives me some time to get a storage unit set up down south. Hooray for me becomming an adult!

2 comments:

jen said...

we are both so totally grown up!! i'm not sure i'm 100% ready for it...but i am 100% ready to buy furniture! how exciting. i can't wait to get on that scene myself!

Anonymous said...

very nice! it has anna written all over it!