Thursday, May 15, 2008

Bloody Hot

It is unruly hot here in the city. It never gets like this - it's some kind of heatwave that I didnt sign on for.

I weighed in last night and lost 0.6 so overall I'm down 2.6 lbs. I know a loss is a loss and I always tell everyone else that but it is disappointing when you were setting your sights on a bigger number. Then again...0.6 is a miracle after the weekend I'd had.

I bought these 1 pt bars at the meeting. Marilyn brought these 1 pt peanut butter bliss bars along for the Yosemite trip and they were deeeelish. So I bought those and a chocolate caramel version which remind me of those 1 pt Skippy bars I used to get from Albertsons. Both are tasty but my heart lies with the pb bliss ones.

I booked my flight the other day to AZ for 6/18-6/22. From there I'll fly to LA through the 5th or 6th of July, depending on what we plan for the 4th! Can't wait!!

1 comment:

jen said...

i'm so glad your i.p. (in progress) to be coming home...although, over a month still seems far away :( i can't wait until you're back home for good!!! come back to me, my friend!!!