Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Food Finds

Since I'm starting up on WW again I figured I could post new foods that I come across and like. So far I'm obsessed with these goodies:

Jimmy Dean's Low Fat Turkey Sausage Breakfast sandwiches (5 pts)
*TIP* Don't heat them for 2 mins like the package says - 1 min 20 secs is more than enough. It gets rubbery otherwise...

Candy Coated 100 cal packs in chocolate chip & oreo...OMG...so delish. (2 pts)

Weight Watchers choc chip cookies - 1 pt each. They sell these by the 1 pt cakes & 3 pt muffins...they are very tasty.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

The candy coated thinger sounds lovely!! I'll have to keep an eye out for that!
I've lost 8 so far. It's hard....
I joined Curves too. I've got to do something!

Keep the tips and treats coming!

jen said...

oh my...the breakfast sandwhich sounds like heaven...but don't EVEN think that you can get away with posting something to do with the one - the only jimmy dean with commentary!! let me remind you, my dear - that i've heard you confuse james dean with jimmy dean more than once...destiny that now you'd find solace in his morning foods.