Friday, May 2, 2008

Observation

Went to my WW meeting wednesday night. My leader, Alison, is in her a late 60's-early 70's and has a sleeve tattoo on her left arm. She was wearing a jacket and the sleeves were only rolled up a bit to expose the tatt but it was just a shocking sight. It wasnt anything wild, just some colorful flowers but it was a definite sleeve. I know that when my generation is that age everyone will have tattoos all over the place and it'll be normalized, but I've never seen anything like this. Plus, she was dressed in age appropriate clothing. Has anyone else out there seen anything like this yet?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Never on that age of a person! I'm not a fan. Not one bit. Don't get me wrong...I love the "tats", but not sleeves. My brother wants one. Hmm...