Tuesday, July 1, 2008

I Don't You That Well But...

Jen was over Sunday night and we looked through all 4 high school yearbooks. We've been meaning to do this ever since Myspace came around so we could have a list of names to search out. We didn't quite get that far but we did read through my comments and about 10 started with the not-so-friendly, "I don't know you that well but you seem cool." I ask you WHY start a note off like that? Even if I didn't know you that well I still asked you to sign my yearbook. Couldn't this be phrased in a friendlier way such as "I wish we'd had more time to get to know each other..." something along those lines perhaps. At this point it's just laughable and many people only signed first names so I have NO CLUE who they are. I used to know just about every name and nickname of my class and I'm afraid my memory is starting to fail me.

2 comments:

jen said...

it's not even the memory - it's just we're getting so old!! i still wish i'd signed yours... but you have mine from sophmore year with all my expert relationship/men advice. clearly, it worked out for me well then, and still.

Anonymous said...

am i in one of those? my picture is dreadful!