Monday, July 21, 2008

Less Than Two Weeks

Time is winding down here and I have less than two weeks before the big move. Ashley is set to move out this coming weekend and it will be VERY strange living in a furniture-less apartment for a week. Surveying my bedroom, I feel there is still quite a bit that needs to get done. It's a tricky situation because I don't quite know what all I'll need and I don't want to go packing everything only to re-open boxes. Tough sitch.

I tried the 100 cal pack cinnamon streusel cupcakes and they are DELISH and only 1 pt. They are the closest thing to a donut you can find.

I am very sad to report, however, that their blueberry muffin friends are one of the worst treats I've ever tasted. They were SO artificially flavored and overloaded with fake blueberry stuff that I had to chase them with a tall glass of milk. NO BUENO.

This past Friday I watched a funny movie Year of The Dog with Molly Shannon. She takes dog obsession to a whole new level...some parts are a bit sad though...just a warning that I wish Netflix would've shared with me!

2 comments:

JonasAxel said...

miss you here in london.

JonasAxel said...

it cut off part of my comment where i was saying how i love your ww tips since i've started again. xx