Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Spotted

Just got back from lunch with Kristy at Olive Garden and spotted my trainer there. He didn't see me, thank goodness. I'm hoping to avoid until my move. The last thing I wanted was for him to come to the table and survey my food choices (not that he's one to talk...) But we were good and just split the lunch spag with meatballs and might I say OG makes one mean meatball. VERY delish.

It was so fun having someone here in the city with me. She stayed the night after we went to Yoshi's Jazz Club and we walked to Starbucks this morning. I wish I'd had a friend here all along because I feel like I would've made so much more of a life with my time instead of hiding myself away in this apartment!! Oh well...such is life!

1 comment:

jen said...

we all look back and wish we'd done things differently, absorbed more...yadda yadda yadda...truth is you got something else outa living up there - not the experience of a new cool city - but independence and time to self reflect. if you wouldn't have more friends there you wouldn't have done that - you would've been too busy going out..so i hate this phrase, but it happend for a reason :)