Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Yum!

I'm in the last stretch here before I move out of my SF apartment. On my way to Staples to buy moving supplies I noticed so many divey restaurants and bakeries that looked like they'd be fun to check out. I never really explored to much of this city and a huge part of me wishes that I had. There's always time in future visits I guess.

On a foodie note, I have a couple of food finds for you...

Super Pretzels & Tostitos Salsa Con Queso. The pretzel itself is 3 pts. 2 Tbs of queso (which is more than enough for a pretzel) is 1 point! I know!! It's DELISH and I've been having it as a snack everyday.

Also, Multigrain Cheerios are delish and lightly sweetened...1 cup is 2 pts just like standard Cheerios.

I just picked up a box of Bagelfuls (freezer section). The plain are 4 pts a piece and they are sooo tasty. Its an eggroll-like shaped bagel filled with cream cheese. Tons of different flavors but I thought I'd start off with Plain.

Enjoy!

1 comment: