Friday, May 8, 2009

Oh Happy Day!

My loyal readers...I just received the most splendid news:


I'M GETTING PUBLISHED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Just got an email from The Suisun Valley Review saying that they're publishing "Thanksgiving" in their Spring 2009 issue. This is a first for me - first time submitting, first time getting accepted. I was giddy, jumping all around the office essentially running amok.

And then I was terrified that I didn't like the piece enough to have it permanently inked in a book and secondly...it has the word "shitting" in it & how can I ever show my mother?

If anyone talks to her...tell her I was peer pressured to use colorful language.

Your now-famous friend,
Anna

1 comment:

The Mom (aka Auntie See) said...

I am so proud...when is it out & where do I get my copy??