Thursday, February 26, 2009

Mintrific!

So I'm still having some noise issues with the neighbors, and it's so damn tricky trying to figure out if apt 28 or 27 is giving me the trouble!! The two are so close to each other it's hard to tell what their layouts are. Either way - they are giving each other a run for their money. One side screams and slams doors, the other stomps up a storm and is running a furniture manufacturing warehouse out of theirs. I've never heard so much hammering in all my life. At least I think that's what I'm hearing...

Last Thursday I was getting my nails "did" (shoutout Missy Elliot!) and found this blurb about www.mint.com in my Star mag. Free financial organization blah blah blah. It sounded cool.

And boy is it ever!! I've been obsessed since first click. You upload all of your accounts - checking, savings, credit cards, loans, investments (hah!) etc. and this little gem figures it all out for you and sets you up on a monthly budget. It also categorizes your spending trends (scary!) and sends you alerts when each of your credit card payments is due. I've never been so tickled. There are tabs to see how you can save money by opening different accounts...I mean there's nothing this thing doesn't do.

Check it out peeps!

1 comment:

Amanda! said...

All while stealing money out of your accounts ;)
Fabulous!
I guess I am skeptical because of your source...Star magazine.