Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Magic

For those of you that have seen my apartment, you'll know that I had all kinds of scuffs on the wall from the movers and then a big black handprint above my bedroom window from when they installed new blinds. Rene, the apartment's handyman offered to come back for some touch-up painting when work slowed down. I've been waiting for over a month now and the spots really started to bother me.

I decided to google ways to remove dirt off walls. Nearly every link recommended Mr. Clean's Magic Eraser. I decided to go with the Original (4-pack for $3.44 @ Target) - they have one for just about every area in your house. You just wet the sponge and go at it. Honestly...I don't know what that thing's made of but it really is MAGIC. I really went at those walls and door jams - I wasn't showing any mercy.

Needless to say all scuffs have been removed, including ones I wasn't aware of. Who needs a man when you've got Mr. Clean Magic Erasers, right ladies?

5 comments:

Ali said...

Aren't they great. Yes, I knew about that cleaning secret as well. I don't know how you have moved out of apts. without them.

Anna said...

Who needs google when you can just Ask The Ito's - you guys need a column or a segment...

Soapy water in a bucket and a sponge...what a waste of my time and manpower!!!

The Mom (aka Auntie See) said...

We're here to help!

Amanda! said...

Ask me when you have your next dilemma, I'm in training but would love to help :)

Amanda! said...

I'd also like to announce how devoted I am to Anna and my sister, I swear everytime I try to leave a comment it takes me a good 10 times for it to accept my username and password. EVERYTIME PEOPLE!
If thats not love, I dont know what is