Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Under Construction...

The infamous chair:
Photobucket

Kitschy:
Photobucket

The oven couldn't fit in more with my taste (in case you can't tell that is seafoam):
Photobucket

My favorite part...the built-in bookcase:
Photobucket

The lamps that eventually put me in the poorhouse after purchase, shipping & end table necessities:
Photobucket

The dining area:
Photobucket

The dining table courtesy of San Diego (transportation provided by Ali Ito):
Photobucket

Stovetop area with a little moodlighting:
Photobucket

The best plate I've ever seen gifted by Carol:
Photobucket

My favorite shower curtain (thanks Ali for letting me bite off you!):
Photobucket

4 comments:

The Mom (aka Auntie See) said...

It's coming along nicely. Can't wait to see it in person!!! Big improvement on that shelf. (I can see why Ali stares!!)

Anonymous said...

It's all wonderful! It fits you soooo perfectly! Well done my friend!

Amanda! said...

Alright, I am writing this on behalf of Mary and I! We would like to receive our apt. shout outs thank you!
Ali got 2...your mom got 1!
Mary should get credit for the potholders
I should get credit for the dishtowel and pepper grinder.
I didn't give you those things just for the heck of it...I wanted to make it on the blog!

Anna said...

Allow me to take the time to thank those that've helped me get to where I'm at today...well, at least get my apartment to where it's at today...It would not be possible without AMANDA ITO's product contributions (pepper grinder, dishtowel and countless manhours giving her input as to furniture placement & shelf organization). It was an oversight girl, but just know that I've told everyone who drops by what part you played :)

And Carol gave me the potholders...hence no Mary shoutout! :)