Friday, February 20, 2009

Ahem...

I was woken this morning at 6:30 with something I like to call Neighborly Inconsideration. There is nothing like getting woken up an hour and 15 mins before your alarm goes off to something like this:

That's not faiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiir.
No he didnttttttttttttttttttttttttttt.

stomp.stomp.stomp.door slam.

(repeat)

Ok so it wasn't in English and everything was mumbled because it came in thru the ceiling but each and every last syllable was held out for an uneccessary amount of time. After an hour of it, I stormed up there hoping to talk to someone and ask them to keep it down. No one answered.

I called the manager at 9 and calmly explained the sitch. She's had trouble with them before and said she'll talk to them later today. Apparently a mother & her teenage daughter live there and I'll use her words..."you know how teenagers are."

Yes, yes I do.


Stay tuned.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is incredibly annoying. I know how you feel in some sense...except my stitch is the neighbor below...he likes to enjoy Guitar Hero at all hours of the night and not quietly! I feel your pain sisterrrrrrrr!