Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Windsor Palms

I got the apartment!!! I called Angelica this morning because I was too anxious to wait for her call & she said she has good news & the apartment is mine :) My move-in date is Saturday Jan 24th. The place is still being painted & re-carpeted/re-linoleumed so it won't be ready for another week anyhow. It's unit 12-A (yes, for Anna) nestled in the back corner so it should be pretty quiet back there & stay relatively cool. There's a pool (sorry kids no jacuzzi...) and from the looks of it I'll get my very own mailbox with my name above it on a sticky label. I won't be able to take Belly with me so she'll remain at Grandma's house. If you want to do a drive by the addy is 21007 Victor St, Torrance, CA. Pictures to follow!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

super duper excited for you! me and baby marquez can't wait to see it!

The Mom (aka Auntie See) said...

Congrats!!