Friday, January 16, 2009

No Judgement.

So let's just say we all forget about the whole chair thing...I mean they practically gave it to me. When you think about what a steal I got on the couch and you average the two together it's really practical...is this working?

I swear I went in there determined to buy a chipper chicken but the instant my tooshy sat in "Riley" I just knew. Plus its wider so you get more chair... & it has a high back so you get more chair.

Really wishing I edited the price out of that last post before you all saw it.

Oh and that cheaper "charlotte" model chair...it's like the Ikea of La-Z-Boy. No bueno. And that famous "double bubble" fabric would've made the cheapest chair still come in at over $1600. Me & fabrics, I tell ya.

Let's just call this my one splurge/accent piece shall we? No judgement.

3 comments:

The Mom (aka Auntie See) said...

As long as you love it I will not judge! (Now that we're spending your money, did you get the stain proofing?) Annnnd for more fun go to their website http://www.la-z-boy.com/ & click room planner. You can do floor plans for your entire fabulous apartment!!

Anna said...

Yes! $69 for the stain proofing and it's good for life! Couldn't go wrong with their guarantees...

What is this about a room planner? I love that idea! Heading over there asap :)

Anonymous said...

No judgement! We can't help what we love! Can't wait to see the infamous chair in your fab apartment!