Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Mmmm

What do you get when you add Trader Joe's Pumpkin Muffin mix, Betty Crocker cream cheese frosting (far superior to Pillsbury...) and top them with mini chocolate chips? Really happy co-workers!!! Add this recipe to things to make at our future bakery.

I'd post a picture, but they're already on the main desk and I'd probably look really full of myself if I started a cupcake photoshoot for all to witness...if I didnt already buy all my ingredients for the Pumpkin Swirl Cheesecake & Pumpkin Pie Wontons I'd make these instead!

3 comments:

Ali said...

This is what I made on Halloween!! Remember? Well minus the chocolate chips..I'll have to add that touch next time. I'm excited for your Thanksgiving treats!

Anna said...

True...now I feel jerky not giving credit where credit is due. And they are a whole different ballgame when you add choc chips!

p.s. did you mix the wet ingredients before adding the mix? i did the second time around and they came out completely different (aka better)!

The Mom (aka Auntie See) said...

Oh you tease...