Monday, December 1, 2008

For The Collection

While I don't have a kitchen to call my own, I'm still seeking out fun little items to add to my vintage decor. And as of today, I'm the proud new owner of this gem:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My very own Vintage KitchenAid Model 3-B Seafoam Mixer complete with original bowl! Isn't she just perfect for my kitchen countertop? I know she looks a little beat up, but my opinion is that it adds to her overall charm. It's in working condition but I don't think I'll actually use her...

2 comments:

Amanda! said...

omg! I LOVE IT! I'll allow that to hang out on our counter top. Haha can I just say that whenever I look at catalogs and ads I think of adorable things to go in our apartment. Hahaha may never happen but I like to think it will.

Anonymous said...

That is sooooo cute! I love, love, love it! Bake me something sweet!