Tuesday, April 15, 2008

L.A. Lady

So I've been in LA since Sat the 5th. On Sunday the 6th we threw Bella & Peaches a 2nd birthday party. They were both a little timid about the birthday cake, but enjoyed all of their new babies (not that they need anymore). We even made a special trip to the dog park and Bella had yet another gentleman caller. Too bad she doesn't swing that way or she'd be set!

This past Sunday Mary surprised me for my birthday and took me to the Hotel Cafe Tour show at the El Rey. It was soooo fab and many of our fave artists performed. Joshua Radin even gave a surprise appearance and crazy arse Jim Bianco...and a guy named David Ford (or Tom Ford as Mary likes to call him).

I've been thinking A LOT about moving back to the area now that I've decided to quit the whole school thing. I'm going back & forth with the idea and haven't settled on any one place. I guess I'll just wait & see how the next few months play out. Part of me feels like moving back is like giving up. I know that's silly & its not a good reason to stay in SF. I'll keep you all posted & in the loop. I did have a talk with my boss about the possibility & if I could continue to work from home at least 3 days a week. At first he said no, but eventually said we could work something out. That would have a huge affect on me coming back.

2 comments:

jen said...

just came across yours too!! we're lagging with our comments to eachother... we'll talk about SF. I don't think it's giving up - not even a little bit. all i can say is that i feel like we really need to be close to eachother again. i miss you so much when you're not around. i'm going to be a cheeseball and say that part of my heart is missing when you're not near me... let's fix this. either me there, or you here. that's the way love works, right? :)

Anonymous said...

come back! come back! :o)