Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Coffee?

I was heading out to the gym tonight and ran into a guy that I met in front of our apt during this 6-car pile up accident about a month or two ago. He was about a block away when he turned back in my direction. I was standing there in all my gym-gear glory closing the garage. He waved & turned back to walk towards me. He wondered where I'd been, hadn't seen me around etc.

We talked for a few minutes and he asked what my plans were for the week & if I'd like to get coffee. So he got my number and texted me later so I'd have his. At the very least I'll have a new coffee buddy and I'm in desperate need of local friends so I'm excited.

He seems very laid back & funny so there's possibility here. AND...the best part is...the first time he saw me I had wet hair pulled back into a claw, pjs & unbrushed teeth (gross I know) and this time I had no make-up, spandex pants & a big white tee. And he still asked me out. I'm liking this guy already. I'll keep you all posted :)

2 comments:

JonasAxel said...

horray for coffee and coffee dates! you are gorgeous no matter what you're wearing.

jen said...

well, i love you - and i love my sisters optimism. but i would suggest putting on some make up and perhaps jeans for the coffee date :) But how fab - all there is now is to go up! even if it doesn't amount to anything, that is so so exciting he'd take the time to go back and talk to you - and notice that you haven't been around!! you are always so good about getting dates like that! can anyone say 5 to 10 years?