Monday, January 28, 2008

First Day Back

So I had my first class of the semester today and I'm in love with the professor. She is just my style and very refreshing after last semester. However...she made it very clear that she only thought end-of-the-program grads should be in the course bc people in their first year should be working on their writing. Apparently I'm just not far enough along in the program. And she's been teaching the course for so many years I feel like I'd be a dummy not to take her advice. The only reason I even enrolled in the class was because I really felt like I clicked with her and that's huge. So now I'm not sure what I'll do. If I drop I'll be down to one class and that's pathetic. So we'll see...I'm still thinking things over.

And the most exciting aspect of my evening was watching tv with Ashley & Corey. Nothing was on so we turned our attention to On Demand. Low & Behold - they have a San Fran singles link and we got to see about 30-40 singles videos...oh my! You can imagine they were quite the magnificent catch. I sincerely hope that all of you have this same access point and that you too can meet singles in your area. If not, come visit and we'll bask in the delight of singledom.

1 comment:

jen said...

that is SO good that you've finally found a teacher that you clikc with!!! i go back to schooh on monday... an di'm totally dreading it. hopefully i'll have good blog stories being in psych nursing.... well, you know what to do. if you'll get more out of the class when your 2nd year it might be worth the wait. but if you really need/want to have more than 1 class - i can totally see that too!! keep us posted on what you decide.