Monday, January 21, 2008

BJ...Mr. Novak?

On my Sunday flight to LA I saw B.J. Novak (Ryan from The Office) sitting in first class. Days before I'd finished watching every last episode available. I wanted to at least tell him that I'm a huge fan of the show, but I wasn't sure how to address him...Mr. Novak? Seems old. But then BJ is just awkward. Unfortunately when I asked to use the restroom the flight attendant pointed me back to the main cabin instead of my well-planned out route past Novak's seat. Boo.

Last night D and I went with a few work people to a children's charity sponsored event put on by the Anaheim Ducks. The theme was 20's inspired flappers & gangsters. We had such a great time and even walked away with 4 bottles of champagne from our gambling winnings.

And hours ago they reported that Heath Ledger passed away from a possible o.d. on sleeping pills. All sorts of stories are flying as to where and in what state he was found. It's very sad news and it's just looming over me like a dark cloud. Strange how some news affects you more than others. This is just one of those things that's sticking with me.

Sorry to be such a deb.

1 comment:

jen said...

it is totally crazy about heath, and i compleltey agree that some things just sit with you longer/harder than others for unexplained reasons.....this blog was a little grab bag, i love it!