Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Ladies Night Out

I have a newfound appreciation for a good old fashioned ladies night. Not the type where you set out on the town with a group of ladies all hoping to meet some men, but the ones where you go out with only the intention of having fun with your friends and not eagerly seeking male attention. I was blessed with two of those this past weekend and I havent had that much fun in a REALLY long time. That and I have a newfound drink...The Dirty Martini. It's the only way I can get vodka down & who doesnt love a drink that comes with a snack?

Both nights were spent in Hermosa and we just hopped about never staying in one place for too long. I'm hoping tonight is just as fun.

I've been here with the fam for a week now and I haven't gotten any writing done. There's just too many fun things going on. And I'm seriously hating school right now and wishing I didnt have to go back to class after this vacay. Things better get better next semseter.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Aw! I'm glad you have had fun! I had such a fun weekend and I'm so excited about tonight!!!! How about u just don't go back to school and u live at home forever ? ;)

jen said...

it was such a fun night!! i was only with you one of them... and as i receall we had fun this wed night too.... but not as much as saturday night at union cattle... now that was CRAZY! but they can't all be like that :)