Saturday, December 1, 2007

A Really Great Night

Tonight I had a really great night out with friends. Ami, Josh, his gf Cindy & I met at Park Chow for dinner. If you know me, you know this is my FAVORITE SF eatery. I'm completely obsessed with their bleu cheese wedge salad. Mmmmm. We had a couple of drinks, ate dinner & hung out for a few hours...and I was way too happy to learn that Cindy's favorite drinking game is Circle of Death. And they play Balderdash...JACKPOT for an English lover like myself :)

Then Ami and I watched several episodes of Arrested Development. She's never seen it before and I love bringing converts into the world. We drank wine & pigged out on Reeses pieces (and cheetos & taco bell...).

It was a great night and it feels good to know I have friends in such a new place.

1 comment:

jen said...

it sounds like a really great night... i can't wait to come up there and check out park chow's... although, i'm still dissapointed it's not chinese, but i guess i'll get over it. and any friend that likes to end their evenings w/ tv's and recces pieces is my kind of friend.