Tuesday, November 13, 2007

12:30 am

I should be sleeping by now but I'm in the middle of so many things. I've been packing, writing, downloading music (Limewire is finally up & runing again after 6 months of not cooperating), and I even booked my shuttle for Wednesday morning.

I'll be in LA for almost 2 weeks. I have so much to look forward to. A few events that stand out are dinner with Jen Wed night, Dominique's party Saturday, dinner with Megan on the 21st, Thanksgiving & time off work, and Megan, RC & Patricks party on the 24th. But I also love the in between time when I can just hang out with the people (and doggy) that I love. I am truly blessed. You realize how much people mean to you when you only get to see them once every so often.

1 comment:

jen said...

i need you here, now more than ever to talk to me. i miss you so much... we talk all the time, but not the same as you being here with me. :(