Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Homeward Bound

I just got home today from my weekend in LA. The only thing I had to look forward to was fog and 60 degree weather. I just about overheated in LA all weekend...how do you people live?

I start work tomorrow...I'm very nervous about it. I have to set up "office" tonight in my bedroom.

I got lost today and found a very cool looking produce market called Fruit Barn. It's one of those all organic places. I dont follow that way of life, but I like to think I blended :)

I came home to a brand new 32" flat screen tv and new shelving in the kitchen in bathroom & hallway closet!! Very exciting. Now we actually get to put our DVR to use.

Okay off to straighten up. So happy I got to see all of my peeps. I'm already planning my next visit!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Remember, you have nerdy friends if you need help with lets say, Phone calls about USB cables, Fax over VoIP, Setting up your printer on the network :)