Wednesday, September 3, 2008

I'd Like To Be Proven Wrong...

After having to reschedule my as-of-yet unscheduled training session 3 times now - I'm not pleased. What is it with every 24 Hour Fitness Manager being incapable of sticking to what they said they'd do?! So while I don't want to get my hopes up, I think I have my first of five training sessions tonight with "Marella." I don't use quotes as to imply that it's her alleged name, but they've moved me around to so many people now that I'm trying to remember if that's even who I'm supposed to meet up with...

So stay tuned!! It should be interesting trying to cram in five sessions before they expire on the 13th!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So....did you end up having it? Or was it yet again rescheduled. Soon your going to have to do 5 in a row!