Thursday, March 20, 2008

Big Baby

I'm honestly trying my darndest not to be a big baby here, but I'm in SO MUCH PAIN!!! It's my second day since meeting with the trainer of pain and I'm hurting even worse than yesterday. I know from my Marine Bio class that it has something to do with the lactic acid and how that causes things to tighten up. Let me just say that lactic acid is a beotch (sorry Mom - I sensored). This issue better clear up by tomorrow because Mama's headin to Vegas! I checked in for my flight, booked my shuttle, the last thing I need to do is pack.

I'll just head over to Excel, open my Packing List spreadsheet and we're ready to go! Wish me luck...I'm hoping they won't have to rent a rascal scooter for me due to the bum legs so I can keep up with the kiddies...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, if the pain doesn't go away by next weekend we'll be getting a rascal scotter for your soreness (is that a word?) and my bum leg! Watch out San Fran!