Sunday, October 14, 2007

Halloween (pronounced HOLLOW-een)

Am I the only one who isnt thinking of a Halloween costume? I dont even know what people do up here for Halloween AND it falls on a Wednesday. I am so uncreative when it comes to this day that for the past three years I've been Marilyn Monroe. I wore a different dress each year (who has that many Marilyn dresses? I mean really...) but still. I have no imagination when it comes to Halloween. So I think I'm taking a year off...I feel lame.

7 comments:

JonasAxel said...

if you want to come to seattle, we're going to the harvest party at the corps and jonas is going to be a caterpillar. maybe you could go as a leaf?? :) we can't wait for you to meet him. are you going to be around when we're there for Christmas?? i hope so. xxx

Unknown said...

You can't go wrong with Slutty... just go with what works!

jen said...

i have been trying to think of a costume but to no avail. the problem is that i want to have a fun, creative, cute costume but i don't want to spend any money at all. so, i too - will probably be something lame like a witch again. you're supposed to go out the weekend before or after hALoween, not the day of, grandma.

V|C said...

I agree with Brian. Slutty is in and it will always be in. What about a slutty witch? Or a slutty Pope? Just put slutty in front of anything and you'll figure something out. Slutty Blogger?

Anonymous said...

well at least you have an option of what to be. i have to be some kind of story character....like a fairy godmother. maybe i can just flick my wand and turn you into something fabulous for halloween!

(not that you aren't fabulous already!)

He Who Works Retail said...

hAlloween

the Weather in Anorectica said...

"Halloween (pronounced HALLOW-een)"