Friday, October 12, 2007

Change Is Gonna Get Ya

I'm off to LA again on Wednesday. Another 3 am-er.

I was really caught off guard last trip to LA because I missed my new home almost daily. And it wasn't any one thing. Maybe its just life and the things I'm dealing with right now. It wasnt that I wanted to get back to SF to escape, but I just started feeling like, for the first time, life was changing around me and I had no control over it. I'm starting not to fit perfectly into my LA life anymore and that's a scary realization. And I know it was bound to happen...I just didnt expect it to be so obvious...I was kinda hoping it would just phase itself away.

I rejoined WW last Monday night. I've been tracking for a straight 2 weeks now and I feel like I'm already losing some. I hope it sticks this time. I've just really got to keep with it. I bought tons of healthy stuff from the store the other day...and its not even processed foods. That in itself is a big change from my first go-round with WW. I'll report back with my first weigh-in.

1 comment:

jen said...

That is kinda sad, you'll always fit in perfectly with me. But I do know what you mean. Sometimes things like that just click and you realize that they life you once had isn't really a good fit anymore... think it's part of growing up. cant wait to see you wed and have dinner... WW freindly, of course!