Friday, October 22, 2010

Schnauzer Treats

I can't come up with the words to express how obsessed Bella was with these treats. And obsessed doesn't cover it. First of all...it was kind of eerie how she KNEW I was baking them for her. She sat on Mary's lap with her head cocked to the side the ENTIRE time just watching...waiting.

Normally when we give her treats we make her do a few of her tricks...high five, shake, give kisses. When I carried a cookie over to the couch she just started swinging her paw she must've given me a high thirty. Her kisses were more like nibbles and I actually was afraid she'd eat my face off. She couldn't even comprehend our command "bring us a baby" she was frantically jolting every which way so I finally just had her sit (which she couldn't do for more than a second out of sheer excitement).

I found the recipe on my new FAVORITE blog www.takeamegabite.com Just go to index and scroll down until you find Dog Treats.

Have a look-see: http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y147/retrobettie9/dogtreats.jpg?t=1287767416

Little Schnauzers!!

3 comments:

.Kathy Coco said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anna said...

Hi Kathy! I went to school and was "friends of friends" with your daughter. I stumbled onto her blog and read it in it's entirety in one night. So very moving & life changing. Talk about change of perspective. I mentioned the blog in an older post on my blog and I think a friend of yours told you about it because her name pulled through on google search. I better amp things up now that I know I'm saved as a favorite ;). Good to hear from you...how is your family doing?

.Kathy Coco said...

Wow.....In tears and cannot seem to come up with the write words to express all I'm feeling after reading the beautiful things you wrote about our beloved daughter Alese Coco in your December 8, 2007 Post. Thank you <3

I was cleaning up my google account and removing things I had once followed and just re-read your response to me from 2010. Please forgive me for not remembering, but did I ever write you back by email maybe? If I never did, I want to take this time to tell you how truly sorry for not responding.

If your still living in Torrance or the south bay I would love to have coffee with you sometime. You can contact me at ikeptfaith@gmail.com God Bless you sweetheart.

I must say, I really enjoyed going through your blogs and reading your genuine, funny, enlightening, intelligent posts. What a Beautiful soul you are!