Thursday, October 30, 2008

Dummy

So I was hanging out with the cousin yesterday, harping on her for not posting any new blogs (I'd been checking everyday) only to hear that she'd posted about 4. Glad I brought that to her attention because she & her mother realized I'd had a specific posting saved to my favorites and not the blog itself...special times. Happy to report I've since fixed the problem and I'm back in action.



On a side note, how does one set up their blog to allow "followers" and does anyone want to be one of mine? :)

2 comments:

Ali said...

Consider me your first follower..

I think you need to add a "gadget" on your page for me to show up there as your follower. Lead me..and I will follow.

Amanda! said...

Gosh we are so much alike. I did the same thing with your blog. Mom kept asking if I was keeping up with your blog when you were in San Fran and I was like nooo she hasnt posted any lately. Oh silly us. haha. xoxoxo