Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Hellooooo All!

Everything I typed up to this point was boring. So I'll just say this...I need a blog to keep you all up to date on my life after I move up north. I have no idea what to expect so you'll have to suffer through the boring posts until I actually make friends :) And no, none of them will ever come close to the friendships I have with all of you.

So here's a quick list of all that I have going on before the big move:

7/20-7/22 - San Fran to apartment hunt & meet future roomie
7/26-8/6 - Jasper trip with Mom& Mary
8/17 - moving :(

Let's make plans!!!

5 comments:

The Mom (aka Auntie See) said...

Well isn't this exciting? And yes, much easier with the link! Maybe, just maybe, you have found a way to get your Mother on the computer! I can't wait to read all your stories. Good luck on the apartment search...and it sounds like you already have a roommate?

xoxo

jen said...

so glad you've joined the bloging ranks... and good luck meeting your future "roomie."

Shelley said...

Hi Anna! I was excited to see a link to your blog from Jen's. That's cool that you are moving! What brings you to San Francisco?

Anna said...

Hi Shelley!

I'd have responded sooner, but I forgot my login...

I'm moving to SF for grad school...creative writing. I leave August 17th...wayyyy too soon so I'm getting nervous.

Just got all caught up on your blog...loving all the Francis posts!

How do you post pics in a blog AND how do I link my friends' blogs to mine?

Shelley said...

That is so great! I'd love to hear all about the school you are going to and what type of creative writing you are interested in, but I understand if you don't want to post it all over a public space. You can email me, though, at bingham.shelley@gmail.com. That is so exciting! I am taking a poetry class right now, and we've had to write several poems a week. I've never thought of myself as the poet master, so it's been challenging, but really fun. And what a great place to write: San Fran! Matt and I are coming home in August - we're arriving on the 9th, and if you're not too busy getting ready to move, maybe we should sneak in a girls' night with Michelle and Jen and Heidi and, of course, the PB ICE CREAM!!